- I haven’t ventured outside in about 5 days now.
- Well, I’m glad to see that ‘change’ we were promised… too bad it such shitty change.
- I wonder how the President feels about this ‘downgrading of the US’. I have to wonder if this is a victory in his mind (to bring the US down more to the level of other countries).
- I got some more work down at the rent house. I used a paint sprayer/auto roller. Too much trouble (cleanup). I’ll just stick to the old fashioned roller.
- I saw the biggest jack rabbit last night while driving home. It was bigger than our biggest cat.
- Our biggest cat is BIG.
- A huge stretch of highway was burnt black (coming into Decatur). It must have been a pretty big fire.
- I wonder what happened to the Casa Torres expansion. It seems such a shame that they demolished that house and THEN people objected to them expanding the restaurant.
- I went to the Mattel outlet this weekend (in Fort Worth)…
“Hi, I’m spock and I feeeeel beautifullllll!”