You know, I don’t think it’s any of the values Democrats have that bother me. Seriously. I think some of it is ‘iffy’ and downright ignorant but I think what makes me hate Democrats is the shit they talk. The Democrat party has always touted itself as the party of acceptance, kindness, etc… but when you get down to it the people in it say the most hateful and unkind stuff you can think of. Their venom is so poisonous that if a conservative said it, they would be thrown into jail. As you know I love to post stories of their venom-spouting hate so here is a nice collection since more and more is coming out on the heels of the GOP convention.
- Actress hope Hurricane hits the GOP convention and ‘kills every pro-life, xenophobic, gay-bashing, SOB’ Really? You hope that people die…
- Samuel Jackson wondered why Hurricane spared the GOP convention. More ‘I hope people get hurt or killed’ by liberals.
- Philadelphia Blogger created ‘kill Mitt Romney’ Facebook page. Again, liberals want more death.
- Los Angeles Mayor says that GOP can’t ‘trot out a brown face’. The party that loves to say others play ‘the race card’ plays it once again. Nothing new here. Oh, yeah, did the Los Angeles Times. Oh yeah, so did NBC resident kook, Chuck Todd. So if there are minorities in the Republican party why do these liberals say that it’s a white man’s party? Race-hating, race-baters. These guys need to be threaded with hate crimes because they are inciting race hate.
- During the convention MSNBC cut out all GOP speeches made by anyone not white. Oh yeah, so did NBC News Online.
- Yahoo News’ Washington bureau chief David Chalian was caught on a hot mic saying that ‘Romney and the GOP are fine having a party while black people drown’. He was fired (probably for PR reason, not because his liberal cohorts disapproved of what he said).
- Some liberal altered Mia Love’s Wikipedia page with utter race-hating attacks. Are we surprised at this point? The real war on women is coming from the left.
- Head of the California Democrat Party calls Republican members Nazis. Once again with the hate…
- Obama calls the Republican convention something out of the era of black and white TV. Once again with the race card (no matter what he claims to mean).
When the convention ran the networks (everyone of them) started ‘fact checking’. They used that phrase so much your ears bled…
This week is the Democrat convention… I am TRULY interested if I hear the the phrase ‘fact check’ at all…
The fact is that I don’t have to try and twist the facts to prove to you just how low liberals will go and just how in-human the can be. These links are what these people actually said or did, nothing spinned. I think that true Democrats that have honest values should stand up to these racist hate-mongers and kick them out of their party. It’s bad press!
Now for those of you who want to point out that I am only choosing liberals who say stupid stuff, I’d like to let you know that I checked out the liberal side of things with the the liberal equivalent of the Drudge Report. It’s surprisingly tame. There is a lot of issue talk on it and multiple stories on Westboro Baptist and Senator Akin. No ‘death-loving’ comments from conservatives, no venom-spewing comments… nothing. Only a focus on right-wing nuts who real conservatives have distanced them selves from (something liberals do not do).